We invite contributions for oral and/or poster presentations. Please submit your abstract(s) online by 2 July 2017, following the guidelines given below.
Please note the poster board dimensions is 7ft high x 3ft wide (2.134m x 0.915m) suitable for A0 format posters. If submitting a poster we would strongly advise you keep within these dimensions.
- Atomic and Molecular Interactions Group
- Cold and ultracold atoms, ions, molecules
- Plasma Physics
- Quantum optics and quantum information
Click here to submit an abstract
Guidelines for abstract file preparation
- Length: 1 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf and .docx
- Page layout: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), 25mm margins, no page numbers or running heading/footers
- Font: 11pt Arial
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract text: single line spaced
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable (fields marked with * are mandatory)
- File upload submission - Upload your file in the correct format (.pdf or .doc)
- Select the presenting author
- Review your submission and select submit
Download a copy of the abstract template
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.